Saturday, December 29, 2007

A little about me

Im Karthik Ganapathi,

A dreamer, who attends sleep-a-thons during class hours
A visionary, who knows that one day milk prices are going to come crashing down in trichy due to increasing bovine population in my campus.
A thinker. who wastes time wondering about the most useless things in life.

Since this is my dedicated space, modesty is definitely not going to be the other of the day !

welcome to my realm !

Please do spend some time, going through what i have written, and do comment on what I have mused upon.

Im pursuing my Btech in NIT Trichy, and completed my schooling from PSBB , Nungambakkam in Chennai, India.I may have learnt a lot of stuff, can't decipher if its useful or not, As of now, I need to unlearn a lot of things.. Thats my short term goal

Long term.. A venture capitalist..
Aid those fuelled with a deep sense of passion to succeed, and cash in on the most ridiculous ventures ever..

"Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift... Thats why its called the Present"

No comments: